Steam Name: PurpOG

RP (Ingame) (any and all past names) Name: PurpOG

SteamID (Can be found here): STEAM_0:1:169210959

Are you on our Discord? (Name and Discord ID): TurboXYZ#0880

Time In server (Must have more than 1-hour minimum.): 15 Hours 44 Minutes

Time-Zone (e.g UTC, BST): UTC-5
What times will you be most active: All Day 

Age (need to be 15 Y/O): 15

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it? (This is a requirement): Yes I do
How can you contribute to KryptonRP?: I am very respectful, nice, and very helpful 

How many warnings do you have on the server? (Less than 3) : 0

Have you been banned/kicked on the server? (If so state why) no

Do you have past experience being staff? (If so state the rank and your tasks) yes, (server 1) I was in an early stage of the server so they promoted me to super admin in one day, I didn't really have any tasks we just hung out waiting for people to join. (server 2) i joined this server 3 years ago and spent 2 weeks in-game to become staff (that was a requirement) after i qualified they promoted me to mod since i had "knew'' what to do as a staff member, i just looked it up on youtube the basic staff doings or something like that, my task was to take sits and ban/kick any trolls or racist people 
How much time could you spend on the server in an average week?:i don't a week on the server but if i had to say most likely 90 hours

What values would you add to the team? (2-3 Sentences) : i bring kindness (example) new player: hi im new.   Me: Welcome new player enjoy your stay!! let me know if you need anything!!
 i also bring respect. i always respect and use my manners when needed (example 1) Kryptic: hey Purp can you come here i need some assistance.   Me: yessir
Why do you want to be staff? (2-3 Sentences) : i know ill have fun being staff and i really wanna help out since yall are a new server, and i wanna be by your side when you guys blow up

Tell us more about yourself : im 15, and i am in a lot of different sports and I'm an overall chill person until I get disrespected, I don't like people to tell me what to do with an attitude 
i will only not complain when i am talked to with a chill voice, my favorite color is purple and i like to do that giggle bush if you know what i mean                                                                            A few Rules to ensure you get it right
How long can raids last?: 15 minutes
How many bases can you own?: 1 base
Someone is prop spamming.. the server is lagging.. what do you do?: ban for 1 week
If you get RDM'D can you RDM the person back without punishment?: no both abusers will have the same punishment
                                                                                      Someone is spamming the hard R in chat or voice, what do you do?: ban for 3 days

ACCEPTED - Please join our discord interview waiting room and wait to be moved by our management/ownership team. We appreciate your patience - KryptonRP.