Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ACCEPTED - O'ringe Staff App

RP (Ingame) (any and all past names) Name: O'ringe

SteamID (Can be found here SteamID Lookup): STEAM_0:0:102703713

Are you on our Discord? (Name and Discord ID): O'ringe#3416

Time In server (Must have more than 1 hour minimum.): 1

Time-Zone (e.g UTC, BST): UTC-5
What times will you be most active at: Afternoon or Night hours and occasionally morning

Age (need to be 15 Y/O) : 17

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it? (This is a requirement): Yes

How can you contribute to KryptonRP?:

How many warnings do you have on the server? (Less than 3) : 0

Have you been banned/kicked on the server? No

Do you have past experience of being Staff? (If so state the rank and your tasks):

• Vertigo Gaming (DarkRP)
    • Senior Administrator: April - September 2016

• Norg Gaming (DarkRP)
    • [b]Administrator: September - November 2016[/b]

• Mayday Gaming (DarkRP)
    • [b]Administrator: November 2016 - February 2017[/b]

• Armed Networks (PoliceRP)
    • [b]Administrator: May 2018 - January 2019[/b]

• AON Networks (PoliceRP)
    • [b]Head Administrator: March - May 2020[/b]

• RockwellRP (SantosRP)
    • [b]Senior Administrator: May - July 2020[/b]

• HighLifeRP (PoliceRP)
    • [b]Moderator: July - August 2020[/b]

• Parador Gaming (PoliceRP)
    • [b]Moderator: August - September 2020[/b]

• SocietyRP (PoliceRP)
    • [b]Head of Staff: October - December 2020[/b]

• Impulse Community (HL2RP)
    • [b]Administrator: January 2021 - May 2021[/b]

• Infection Gaming (PoliceRP)
    • [b]Server Manager: April - July 2021[/b]

• Byte Sized Networks (DarkRP)
    • [b]Moderator: June - August 2021[/b]

• Templar RP (DarkRP)
    • [b]Administrator: August - October 2021[/b]

• New Domain (DarkRP)
    • [b]Community Manager: October - December 2021[/b]

• Ultra RP (PoliceRP)
    • [b]Moderator: December 2021 - March 2022[/b]

• ToastyGamingRP (DarkRP)
    • [b]Moderator: May 2022 - (Server shut down after 2 weeks)[/b]

How much time could you spend on the server in an average week?: 20-25 hours per week

What values would you add to the team? (2-3 Sentences) : In my opinion, the values every staff team should possess are integrity, honesty, and respect. In my experience, I have seen server’s crumble mostly because they lack these things and have the wrong people in leadership. If I become a member of this staff team, I will push hard to instill and engrain this into the server to keep us strong.

Why do you want to be staff? (2-3 Sentences) :

I should be picked to be a part of your staff team because I am passionate and confident I will make a great addition here. I have years of experience within moderating and staffing on so many Garrys mod servers. I want to be a part of this staff team because it is something I love doing and want to see a community that enjoys playing on this server. I see this server is pretty new and wanted to give a helping hand out to you guys. When you guys hire me, you will know that you chose the most suitable person for this job who will do good for your community. I want you to know that I am the right person for this job. I appreciate you guys for looking through my application. I hope to work on the staff team in the near future.

Tell us more about yourself : I was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York, USA and I am 17 years old. I have an interest in health and wish to become a Physician Assistant and specialize in Psychiatry or Emergency Medicine. I am on my school's track team and enjoy running. I will be going to a running camp in the middle of August. I have been playing Garry’s mod for almost 8 years and it is one of my favorite games.

A few Rules to ensure you get it right

How long can raids last?: 
Up until 15 minutes then you must leave

How many bases can you own?: 
You can only own one base at a time

Someone is prop spamming the server is lagging what do you do?: obviously a minge and had no intent to roleplay, I would ban or kick them.

If you get RDM'D can you RDM the person back without punishment?: That would be considered rdm and even to some extent breaking NLR

Someone is spamming the hard R in chat or voice, what do you do?: Immediately mute them, issue a written warn, and tell them if it happens again it will automatically be a ban. If the individual showed no intention of roleplaying, immediately issue a ban.

ACCEPTED - Please join our discord interview waiting room and wait to be moved by our management/ownership team. We appreciate your patience - KryptonRP.