Steam Name: Clueless

RP (Ingame) (any and all past names) Name: Miika 

SteamID (Can be found here SteamID Lookup): Clueless

Are you on our Discord? (Name and Discord ID): Clueless#0487

Time In server (Must have more than 1 hour minimum.):  Like 2 hours

Time-Zone (e.g UTC, BST): EST
What times will you be most active at: Noon to evening

Age (need to be 15 Y/O) : 16

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it? (This is a requirement): Yes I do
How can you contribute to KryptonRP?: I can contribute with my previous experience and quick learning abilities.

How many warnings do you have on the server? (Less than 3) : 0

Have you been banned/kicked on the server? (If so state why) No

Do you have past experience of being Staff? (If so state the rank and your tasks): Yes I was a Head Admin in a server averaging 30 players at the time that has since shut down.

How much time could you spend on the server in an average week?: About 20-40

What values would you add to the team? (2-3 Sentences) : I seek to add my experience and hard work into the server.

Why do you want to be staff? (2-3 Sentences) : I want to help see the server grow and help keep it in a manageable state. I also notice you guys aren't like other server and are so serious its not even funny and the server is actually fun and I wanna help keep it that way.
Are you currently staff on another server?  None at the moment.

Tell us more about yourself : I'm a Michigan native who likes chilling out and having a good time. Other than this nothing really special, I’m going for becoming a history professor in the future.
A few Rules to ensure you get it right 
How long can raids last?: 15 minutes
How many bases can you own?: one
Someone is prop spamming.. the server is lagging.. what do you do?: Perma ban
If you get RDM'D can you RDM the person back without punishment?:  No thats RDM + NLR
Someone is spamming the hard R in chat or voice, what do you do?: On previous servers i’ve staffed on it’d be perma ban for racism
[Image: hl2-btuv-W0nd-Jf.png]

PENDING - Your application has been set to pending, please create a ticket in our discord too schedule a peer to peer interview with our management.