• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ACCEPTED - ShutzeWagen's Staff Application

Steam Name:

RP (Ingame) (any and all past names) Name: SchützeWagens

SteamID (Can be found here STEAM_0:0:214745310):

Are you on our Discord? (Name and Discord ID): SchützeWagen#8235

Time In server (Must have more than 1 hour minimum.): 19 Hours

Time-Zone (e.g UTC, BST): EST
What times will you be most active at: Weekdays: 5:30 - 10, Weekends: (Whenever I wake up) - 10

Age (need to be 15 Y/O) : 16

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it? (This is a requirement): Yes
How can you contribute to KryptonRP?: I can contribute to KryptonRP by giving them a good staff member, I have close to about 1000 hours of Gmod staffing and have gotten plenty of experience

How many warnings do you have on the server? (Less than 3) : 0

Have you been banned/kicked on the server? (If so state why) No

Do you have past experience of being Staff? (If so state the rank and your tasks): Yes, IceFuse - Admin

How much time could you spend on the server in an average week?: 20-40 hours

What values would you add to the team? (2-3 Sentences) : I would add my experience to the team, my time on multiple servers as staff and their different rules have not gotten in the way of me doing what I'm supposed to. I would add some fun, I can be very serious (I'm serious 99.9% of the time which is why I play alone) and I can have some fun days (not very often). I would also add a sense of leadership, for people who are just joining the server I can and will show them how the staff is and should be, I can also show new staff how to act and what to do.

Why do you want to be staff? (2-3 Sentences) : I want to be staff because I am just coming back into Gmod and am seeing lots of bigger servers being taken over by trolls and rule breakers and wanting to stop it from getting to this server or getting bad. I want to be staff because I like to have the power to say/do something when I see a rule being broken. I want to be staff because I would like to be in this server when people start to join and see this server do well and being staff gives me a reason to
Are you currently staff on another server? No

Tell us more about yourself : I can be a very serious person. I will not be home every week because of school, this week I will be here but next week I will not, I am home every other week. I have a lot of staffing experience on servers that require a lot of work to make it up the ranks
A few Rules to ensure you get it right
How long can raids last?: 15 minutes
How many bases can you own?: One
Someone is prop spamming.. the server is lagging.. what do you do?: Freeze them, remove the props and warn/jail/ban (Idk where to find the staff handbook)
If you get RDM'D can you RDM the person back without punishment?: No
Someone is spamming the hard R in chat or voice, what do you do?: Mute/Gag

PENDING - Your application has been set to pending, please create a ticket in our discord too schedule a peer to peer interview with our management.