KryptonRP

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ACCEPTED - Staff Application Ruby.

Made my responses black so its easier to read lol.
Steam Name: 
 ajdin123417
RP (Ingame) (any and all past names) Name:
Ruby 
SteamID (Can be found here SteamID Lookup):
STEAM_0:1:192482558 
Steam URL:
Are you on our Discord? (Name and Discord ID):
 yes, 
Ruby_#9454
Time In server (Must have more than 1 hour minimum.):
 i'd say around 9-10 hours.
USA 
Time-Zone (e.g UTC, BST):
EST.
What times will you be most active at:
 on weekdays when i have some things to do throughout the day, i can be on for sure around 3:00PM - 10:00PM
on weekends, i can for sure be on around 11:00am - 8:00PM, but i will be on for longer most likely. 
Age (need to be 15 Y/O) :
 I'm 16 years old.
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it? (This is a requirement):
Yes i have a mic, and i will use it.
How can you contribute to KryptonRP?:
 I can contribute to KryptonRP, by bringing a welcoming feel to new players that join our server, I'll also contribute by helping with anything that is asked to me, with the best of my ability of course. 
How many warnings do you have on the server? (Less than 3) :
 I have no warnings.
Have you been banned/kicked on the server? (If so state why)
 I have no bans/kicks.
Do you have past experience of being Staff? (If so state the rank and your tasks):
 I have staff experience on 2 different servers. One from July of this year I staffed in as a Moderator, and another I staffed in during 2019 as also a moderator.
My tasks were to help anyone that submitted a ticket when needed, and I was also tasked to keep the server in check, for example making sure players would not minge, troll, failrp, etc. The common things.
How much time could you spend on the server in an average week?:
 I'd say in an average week I could spend around 35-45 hours on the server.
What values would you add to the team? (2-3 Sentences) :
 I believe I could bring good values to the team by helping out our new player base by giving them a warm welcome, and assisting them if needed (if they were new to DarkRP for example). I can also be very nice to everyone and lenient while there's not much going on, but if someone needs help for example, or I need to handle a situation I can be serious when needed. Another value that could bring me to the team is that I have had 2 staffing experiences on other servers, for long periods of time.
Why do you want to be staff? (2-3 Sentences) :
I want to be staff, because I want to make the server a better place then it already is, but I also want to be staff because I find it enjoyable to assist others with their needs.
Are you currently staff on another server? 
Currently I am not staff on another server. 
Tell us more about yourself :
I'm just a 16 year old teenager that's in his junior year of high school. I've had an obsession with gaming since I was 5-6 years old, I don't have much else to do as the weather dies down where I'm from, and I've been on the grind this summer, not playing video games at all. My grind is over now, and now that I have a bunch of free time on my hands, I feel like I could staff for a Gmod server, and I chose this one because of the awesome community it has Smile
A few Rules to ensure you get it right
How long can raids last?:
Only 15 minutes before you have to stop.
How many bases can you own?:

only 1. 
Someone is prop spamming.. the server is lagging.. what do you do?:
I would permanently ban them if I had that ability, if I didn't have that ability I would tell a higher up. 
If you get RDM'D can you RDM the person back without punishment?:

No because that's considered revenge RDM which is also breaking the rules, that person who got RDM'd should report it to staff if they choose to.
Someone is spamming the hard R in chat or voice, what do you do?:
I would ban them because racism is bad, and not allowed. 

PENDING - Your application has been set to pending, please create a ticket in our discord too schedule a peer to peer interview with our management.