KryptonRP

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ACCEPTED - jas0n's Staff Application

Steam Name:
jas0n
RP (Ingame) (any and all past names) Name:
 jas0n
SteamID (Can be found here SteamID Lookup):
Steam URL:
Are you on our Discord? (Name and Discord ID):
jas0n#6455 
Time In server (Must have more than 1 hour minimum.):
 Been playing for a day now.
USA 
Time-Zone (e.g UTC, BST):
What times will you be most active at:
 EST, and mostly nights.
Age (need to be 15 Y/O) :
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it? (This is a requirement):
How can you contribute to KryptonRP?:
 Yes, I can contribute to KryptonRP by being a member of the community first and a staff member second. I will actually play on the server and not just be someone who sits with their staff rank all day. I have almost 2,000 hours on darkrp alone, I have been both player and staff, therefore know how to balance when to be roleplaying and when to go on duty.
How many warnings do you have on the server? (Less than 3) :
Have you been banned/kicked on the server? (If so state why)
 Nope.
Do you have past experience of being Staff? (If so state the rank and your tasks):
Yes, I used to be staff on the infamous Cosmicnetworks. I was a mod and I would take sits, update forums, respond to new staff applications, train new staff, and encourage new players to stay on the server and see it for how great it is.
How much time could you spend on the server in an average week?:
 More than 10 hours.
What values would you add to the team? (2-3 Sentences) :
 I would be able to contribute my natural people skills and teamwork senses. I can and am able to adjust to various types of people, I am very sociable so I get along with most people and just like to go with the flow. I like to have fun but also be serious, and I have a vast experience of GMOD darkrp so I would be able to give a good opinion on most topics.
Why do you want to be staff? (2-3 Sentences) :
Being staff on KryptonRP for me, would mean that I would be able to enjoy the community I have found a little more. I would be able to have more of a voice when it comes to new ideas/projects/events, etc. I like the idea of being someone who has the ability to help people. I also enjoy having the capability to take sits, I like to think I am good at it because I am level-headed.
Are you currently staff on another server? 
 Nope.
Tell us more about yourself :
I have been playing gmod for 7 years, I started in middle school and have played a lot of darkrp over the years. I really enjoy smoking weed and trying new foods or watching a movie that I love over and over again. I'm in college right now.
A few Rules to ensure you get it right
How long can raids last?:
15 minutes
How many bases can you own?:
One
Someone is prop spamming.. the server is lagging.. what do you do?:
Kick them, then use their steamid to warn them.
If you get RDM'D can you RDM the person back without punishment?:
Nope, that would be RevengeRDM
Someone is spamming the hard R in chat or voice, what do you do?:
Ban for Racism.

PENDING - Your staff application has been set to pending, please create a ticket in the discord to schedule a further time for your interview. Best regards - KryptonRP Management.

ACCEPTED