Steam Name: Crazyshot19k

RP (Ingame) (any and all past names) Name: Crazyshot19k

SteamID (Can be found here SteamID Lookup): 76561197972027120

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Crazyshot098

Are you on our Discord? (Name and Discord ID): Crazyshot19k#1712

Time In server (Must have more than 1 hour minimum.): 1 Day

Time-Zone (e.g UTC, BST):  GMT +3
[size=1][size=1](GMT+3)[/size][/size]

What times will you be most active at: 5PM - 10PM During the weekdays. all day during weekends.

Age (need to be 15 Y/O) : 23

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it? (This is a requirement): Yes, of course.

How can you contribute to KryptonRP?: i can contribute to Krypton by bringing a fun, hackerless experience for all players new or old. i will make sure all players follow the rules no matter their rank, money spent or relation to the staff team.

How many warnings do you have on the server? (Less than 3) : I have no warnings.

Have you been banned/kicked on the server? (If so state why) No kicks or bans.

Do you have past experience of being Staff? (If so state the rank and your tasks): A few years ago when -ICE- Servers were up and popular i was trial mod - mod until i took a break from gmod.

How much time could you spend on the server in an average week?: about 4 -5 hours daily. more on weekends or days off.

What values would you add to the team? (2-3 Sentences) : some of my big values i would bring to the team are laughter, seriousness and concentration. i will make it my top priority to make sure everyone is taken care of before my enjoyment on the server.

Why do you want to be staff? (2-3 Sentences)  I would like to be staff on KryptonRP because i am traveling for work and have alot of freetime on my hands, i want to help the server grow and continue to bring enjoyment to all the players who join, i want to make sure everyone follows the rules while also having a fun time. I always put everyone else's needs before mine.

Are you currently staff on another server? No i am not, i have only been playing on Krypton.

Tell us more about yourself: My name is Brandon, i am 23 from Texas. I am a Tank Mechanic i follow the US Soldiers around and fix their tanks. i am currently traveling all around Europe. 

A few Rules to ensure you get it right

How long can raids last?: Raids can only last 15 min.

How many bases can you own?: you may only have one base.

Someone is prop spamming.. the server is lagging.. what do you do?: Any amount of prop spamming is a permanent ban.

If you get RDM'D can you RDM the person back without punishment?: No, you will call a staff member if you are RDM'D, you cannot revenge RDM.

Someone is spamming the hard R in chat or voice, what do you do?: If someone is inappropriately using a word, the person will be warned, then muted, then kicked, then banned if they continue to break the rules on inappropriate usage of words.

PENDING - Your staff application has been set to pending, please create a ticket in the discord to schedule a further time for your interview. Best regards - KryptonRP Management.

ACCEPTED