Are you on our Discord? (Name and Discord ID):Nickstorm1086/502823107707535381

Time In server (Must have more than 1 hour minimum.):
2hrs 30 min 
 usa/mi
Time-Zone (e.g UTC, BST):
What times will you be most active at:
 4~12
Age (need to be 15 Y/O) :
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it? (This is a requirement):yes
How can you contribute to KryptonRP?:
 i can bring a great attitude and i can help with organization if needed i am on 24/7 when not at school even at school im on my phone most times so im always ganna be helping 
How many warnings do you have on the server? (Less than 3) :
Have you been banned/kicked on the server? (If so state why)
no 
Do you have past experience of being Staff? (If so state the rank and your tasks):
 yes i am the headadmin for a Minecraft server and an ex admin for icefuse networks 
How much time could you spend on the server in an average week?:
10~25hrs 
What values would you add to the team? (2-3 Sentences) :
im funny i am always happy and enthusiastic i always have a great atitude and can make your members have a great day and love what they do i am a walking jester exept i can be serious if needed and will be serious
Why do you want to be staff? (2-3 Sentences) :
i whant to be staff so i can help people in many ways like if they cant find out how to do a job ill help and i love kicking/banning people who are evil people who rdm for no reason i dont like them they will be delt with i am a man of my word
Tell us more about yourself :im 15 and my name is nick im in high school and im doing prety good i life 
A few Rules to ensure you get it right
How long can raids last?:15min
How many bases can you own?:1
Someone is prop spamming.. the server is lagging.. what do you do?:perma ban
If you get RDM'D can you RDM the person back without punishment?:no Someone is spamming the hard R in chat or voice, what do you do?:ban them and gag them forever
Thank you for submitting an application, good luck to all! - KryptonRP Management Team

PENDING - Please join the interview waiting room via our discord channel and wait to be moved, you may also setup a time by creating a ticket and mentioning @Kryptic.

Best regards - KryptonRP's Management team.