ACCEPTED - >_<'s staff application

Rainbow 
Steam Name: >_<

RP (Ingame) (any and all past names) Name: >_<

SteamID (Can be found here SteamID Lookup): STEAM_0:1:125960983

Are you on our Discord? (Name and Discord ID): Haunt#0001

Time In server (Must have more than 1 hour minimum.): 4h

Time-Zone (e.g UTC, BST): AST
What times will you be most active at: Mostly mid day (1pm-6pm)

Age (need to be 15 Y/O) : 16

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it? (This is a requirement): Yes
How can you contribute to KryptonRP?: I am experienced in GMod server setup and addon programming, I can help by being online at very late hours of the night when other's are not on (e.g. 4-6am) and can stay active on the forums. I am decently experienced in web development so I am capable of helping with issues to do with the site as well.

How many warnings do you have on the server? (Less than 3) : 0

Have you been banned/kicked on the server? (If so state why) Never

Do you have past experience of being Staff? (If so state the rank and your tasks): I was a Manager on EnviRP. My tasks were to work on any bug fixing, adding new addons to the server and managing events and our networked servers.

How much time could you spend on the server in an average week?: 25+ depending on work

What values would you add to the team? (2-3 Sentences) : I am hard working (yes I know you may hear that a lot but it is true), I can stay focused on one task for long periods of time and am extremely social, cooperative and respectful with people around me which means if there is some kind of project to work on, it can be sped up by having multiple people do it without anyone having an issue. As my prior experiences prove, I am very well liked when I am staffing as I make sure people are always happy when they are leaving a sit on both sides, this would put a good look on the staff team and server. I am loyal to one server which is important for morale.

Why do you want to be staff? (2-3 Sentences) : I have always been interested in developing things and setting up things like servers, as a kid I would play DarkRP and would always want staff to help out with sits and that would be my entertainment, though I was too young. I enjoy staffing since I've been doing it on EnviRP in 2020 and I've loved it since I started, the hours I typed above are definitely going to be exceeded and I would love to show you all rather than just type it and leave it at that.

Tell us more about yourself : I'm a kid from Canada with too much free time so I use it to expand my skillset with computers and any kind of development because my future career is planned to be somewhere in that area. I like to mess around on other games outside of Garry's Mod as well just to laugh and have fun.
A few Rules to ensure you get it right
How long can raids last?: 15 Minutes
How many bases can you own?: 1
Someone is prop spamming.. the server is lagging.. what do you do?: If intentional, permanently ban them according to rule 1.17
If you get RDM'D can you RDM the person back without punishment?: No
Someone is spamming the hard R in chat or voice, what do you do?: Mute their voice/chat and check with someone to see how long they have been doing it and punish accordingly.

PENDING - Your application has been set to pending, please join the interview waiting room in our discord at a good available time for you and the management/ownership team (You may schedule a time via a ticket or dms).
Congratulation on the further more step, hope to hear from you soon!