• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ACCEPTED - HotPotato' staff Application

Steam Name:HotPotato

RP (Ingame) (any and all past names) Name:HotPotato

SteamID :STEAM_0:1:58199027

Are you on our Discord? : HotPotato#4027

Time In server (Must have more than 1 hour minimum.): 3 hours +

Time-Zone (e.g UTC, BST): CET
What times will you be most active at: mosty in the night but sometimes noon and mornings

Age (need to be 15 Y/O) : 20

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it? : Yes
How can you contribute to KryptonRP?: i would like to bring fun and happiness into the server making it the best rp server 

How many warnings do you have on the server? (Less than 3) :0

Have you been banned/kicked on the server? (If so state why):NO

Do you have past experience of being Staff? (If so state the rank and your tasks): I've been staff on 3 servers:
viscagaming(closed):admin -i had to take care and mentor all trials and mods -
titanRP(closed):headadmin - the server was new and we didn't get a lot of players so i didn't really have much to do  i climbed ranks by being on all day and helping anyone that joins
wiredRP(closes): seniormod -i was taking sits and guiding new players helping them understand addons
(there are other servers but its been so long that i forgot their names :p)

How much time could you spend on the server in an average week?:20 hours to a day 

What values would you add to the team? (2-3 Sentences) : I am a very fun person to be around with so i would bring a lot of joy to the team.
i am very respectful to the people who respect me and like me and i am a man who follows rules and doesn't like chaos so i bring order

Why do you want to be staff? (2-3 Sentences) : honestly this is a new server i would like to help it reach the top and be there to see it shine i would also  like to give it my best and help with anything 
Tell us more about yourself : i am a dog person and i like to play videogames , i am a very kind and  i care for the people who care for me and respect/protect those who gain my trust  
A few Rules to ensure you get it right
How long can raids last?: 15 minutes 
How many bases can you own?: 1 base 
Someone is prop spamming.. the server is lagging.. what do you do?: i would stop by verbally warning the player and ask him to stop but if he is doing it to crash the server i would kick him and if he does it again i would ban him because he is clearly not here to RP 
If you get RDM'D can you RDM the person back without punishment?:if i get RDM'd i and i comeback and kill him  that would be  NLR and RDM 
Someone is spamming the hard R in chat or voice, what do you do?: if he start saying it in voice i would verbally warn him ,he doesn't stop then il mute him , he start saying it in chat il ban him because clearly he didn't read the rules and he doesn't listen to a staff memeber 

Some of your questions could use some more detail

Other than that

+Support

PENDING - Your application has been set to pending, please join our discord to complete your interview process at 10:00pm EST or 11:00pm EST. If you cannot make that time, please message either the management or ownership team to reschedule.

Nice guy, I see him on the server. He has my support. +1